Boca Raton and Wellington In-House Counsel Attorneys
As a small business owner, you must carefully manage your expenses and choose your investments wisely. For example, maintaining full-time in-house counsel, while valuable, is simply out of the question for many small business owners given the high costs. For most, legal counsel can only be sought when absolutely necessary.
At the Law Offices of Larry E. Bray, P.A., we understand the financial constraints that small business owners are under and strive to offer them a viable alternative. We provide affordable in-house counsel designed to meet the legal needs of small business owners as they arise.
Get high-quality legal service without paying for full-time in-house counsel you don't need. Contact us online or call 866-537-6379 toll-free to schedule an appointment to discuss our services with a dedicated Boca Raton in-house counsel lawyer. We have offices in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Lake Worth.
You'll Get What You Pay For — and More
Our founding attorney, Larry E. Bray, provides skilled and comprehensive corporate counsel in the following areas:
- Contract review and analysis
- Day-to-day business advice
- Employment issues, including discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination claims
- Business planning, including business succession and estate planning
- Complex business litigation, including investments, non-compete agreements and business transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions, including business valuations and corporate strategy
- Real estate transactions, including buying and selling properties, contracts and closings
Thanks to new developments in technology, we can easily serve as in-house counsel on an as-needed basis. Our primary objective is to stay connected with clients for as long as we are needed, so you only pay for the services you require.
Contact a Small Business Counsel Lawyer
Contact us to schedule an appointment. You will meet with a qualified business law attorney who will fully explain how we can function as your in-house counsel.